90 dni temu
Capita is a leading business services provider with over 75,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded by Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
Given our expansion plans and exciting new projects, Capita is currently recruiting for the position of:
- Manage Purchasing Projects (Bidding/Tendering/Spot Buy)
- Conduct market research and benchmarking analysis
- Select, develop and manage suppliers to meet cost and performance
- Continually reviewing existing supply deals and benchmarking prices to ensure best value is constantly obtained
- Manage Operational Contracts in line with contract segmentation guidelines and principles
- Run queries on own data and performs analysis to support decision making process
- Measure search behaviour, conversion rates, referrals, purchase patterns
- Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all marketing and product management projects are delivered on time
- Build strong relationship with all colleagues and subsidiaries and with research suppliers to ensure superior service.
- Min. 1 year of procurement experience (bidding, buying)
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
- University degree
- Proficiency in various software packages, including Word, Excel & Access
- Market, risk and business awareness
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and implement changes
- Planning and organisation skills,
- Analytical and reporting writing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Candidates should present some experience of operating as a Researcher/Buyer
- Capability of performing in-depth researches
- True work-life balance (8-hour workday with 30 min. lunch break included)
- Unique city centre office location at Lubicz 23
- Attractive Luxmed medical healthcare
- Multisport Plus/Classic and MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- In-house English lessons
- Social activities (football team, volleyball team, charity events, etc.)
- A vast variety of trainings provided to develop
- Coaching and mentoring programmes to help you grow
- Free Fruit Mondays
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Capita Poland’s Krakow Business Centre was established in late 2011. The multi-disciplinary centre replicates the success already achieved by Capita across differing channels in the public and private sector. The Krakow Business Centre extends Capita’s pan European delivery capability in wide range of services to its diverse markets. This provides our staff with the opportunity to work on a variety of service offerings for a number of clients rather than simply focussing on one specialised area.
As part of our recruitment drive we have commenced the hiring of experienced specialists, graduates and final year students and we would like you to be a part of it!