JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- Ambitious goal to set up the new Global Business Center
- Working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions, attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, modern office in a convenient location
You will be primarily responsible for efficient delivery of Compensation and Benefits administration services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ, employees, as well as supporting and administering the life-cycle of JTI mobile employees, such as International Assignees, Short-Term and Project Assignees within their area of responsibility in a timely and quality manner according to the SLA standards, particularly:
- Administrative support to International, Short-term and Project Assignees
- Administration of Benefit plans related to IA, STA and Project Assignees
- Support of data entry to local payroll and supporting systems
- Coordinate the process of employee relocation to Poland
- Verification of work and residence permits
- Annual Salary Review: cycles setup and coordination
- Short-term incentives administration (both Corporate and Local) in compensation platform, SAP HR and Local payroll systems.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) monthly investment amounts collection, annual enrolment
- Manage eligible employee (and his/her dependents when relevant) enrollment into various corporate/local Benefit Plans.
- Ensure all enrollments/changes are compliant with the relevant countries and their legislation.
- Maintain enrollment/change/cancellation information in corporate and local systems, as well as external providers.
- Act as liaison for payroll, benefits providers and identified 3rd part providers in the countries/entities in scope.
- Update, change, enhance the communication of the international benefit plans, incl. the documentation on the Intranet, and ensure that all necessary forms and templates are available to employees and People & Culture community.
- Address employee Compensation and Benefits related queries (benefit plans eligibility and enrolment/changes/cancellations; producing compensation/insurance/work permit related attestations, etc.) acting as internal Rewards advisor to employees.
- Act as single point of contact for compensation and benefits data/info of the countries/entities in scope to all the JTI stakeholders (People and Culture Leads, Local/Corporate Agile Pools, , Global Rewards Corporate team) to support decision making, maintain employees data, generate reports from SAP HR and other corporate and local systems for ad hoc requests
- Shape, document, update and improve local Service Operating Procedures related to Mobility and Rewards where necessary, in order to achieve consistent and efficient core services delivery.
- Identify opportunities to improve all in scope local Mobility, C&B processes and activities - via process elimination, standardization, simplification and automation.
- Actively participate in corporate/local projects, identify system gaps.
- University degree
- Experience in a multinational organization in a similar role
- Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of additional languages is beneficial.
- SAP HR knowledge is highly preferred
- MS Office skills, especially Excel advanced knowledge
- Systematic and efficient time management skills
If you have proactive and positive attitude, like to work with data and are detail oriented, you are familiar with systems and you have high attention to data quality and confidentiality- this role will be perfect for you.
If at the same time you have knowledge and expertise in the Rewards&Mobility area, you have good communication skills and are client orientation – you have all it takes to be successful at this role.
Join us. Join the idea.