Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 68,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Golden Gate Capital and Koch Equity Development. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress – for individuals, businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Designed for Progress incorporates two powerful concepts:
- Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
- Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day,
everything about Infor is designed for progress. Our Values Set Us Apart.
As a Sales Desk Representative, you will be managing processes to support agreements between Infor Consulting Services and our existing customers. The ICS Sales Desk is responsible for smaller and less complex transactions. You will be part of a small tightly-knit team, working with regional Sales, Services Delivery, Legal and directly with English| German | Dutch | French | Spanish speaking Customers to build contractual offers that help address our customers’ business needs. This requires a sharp mind, a good eye for detail and extensive interaction with Internal Departments to make sure all planned work is documented correctly and follows internal procedures.
- Prepare Contracts for ICS projects, and build productive relationships and feedback loops with Legal, Finance, Sales and Product teams to drive agreement efficiencies and facilitate deal closure.
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision.
- Comply with all company processes and tools used to record and track opportunities and orders and report progress.
- Ensure compliance with published Pricing, Sales and Business Approval policies.
- Build on customer relationships, gaining commitment and ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to internal Sales with regards to process and pricing requirements.
- Collaborate with both customers and ICS delivery teams to identify and evaluate project needs with the objective of growing revenue and fostering a sustainable consulting business pipeline.
- Gain customer commitment, build momentum and accelerate the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing.
- Fluent in respective language in speech and writing, with English and German | Dutch | French | Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar required, technical discipline preferred Services and/or Sales Background Experience preferred
- Ability to articulate the value of a solution sale in technical terms to support our customer experience platforms
- Demonstrates ability to understand sales barriers and overcome initial technology & contractual hurdles to close business
- Customer-oriented approach
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Strong teaming skills and demonstration of proactive leadership
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what work; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Send your CV in English via
Please make sure your CV includes the following clause:
“I hereby give my consent for processing my personal data included in the employment offer for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
Please also note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview
Infor (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
71 306 09 00 telefon oddział Wrocław