Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP FICO Business Analyst
95 dni temu
The SAP FICO Business Analyst will work with the World-wide Finance departments and other SAP functional business analysts and technical developers to support and implement Avid’s global processes and solutions as well as supporting other external interfaces supporting business processes. This position is located at Avid’s Poland and will be part of the global SAP delivery team.
This role will participate in ERP global projects responsible for any or all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle from conceptual phase through implementation. The business analyst will be part of a team that supports post-implementation and ensures global SLAs are achieved.
SAP is Avid’s ERP system with interfaces to various hosted and on-premise applications (SFDC, Financial Force, Cognos, WorkDay, Concur and BPC). SAP also interfaces with external vendors/customers. All the inbound and outbound interface data is exchanged either via FTP/RFC or via IDocs and WebMethods Middleware).
- Responsible for FICO projects implementation and business process enhancements.
- Ensure that issues are handled end-to-end in terms of MM-SD-FICO integration.
- Maintain configurations for changes in the business model.
- Develop functional specifications for enhancements to Z reports, user exits and other programming changes. Work with the ABAP development team on enhancement efforts.
- Support and perform testing on global SAP changes that affect FICO processes.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity.
- Participate as an active hands-on Avid IS team member in special projects such as SAP upgrades, SAP FICO process optimization.
- Liaise with cross-functional project teams – across geographies.
- Ensure effective and clear communications between users/customers and IT teams.
- Ensure compliance with Change Control procedures for on-going changes/enhancements/projects.
- Maintain Document Repository for business and IT processes.
- Maintain operational procedures around supported environments.
- Plan and conduct knowledge transfer with project teams including end-customers.
- On-call support for emergency outages. Drive support optimization and reduce repeat tickets.
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley 404 Compliance and assist with external audits.
- Work closely with Business Services to understand & fulfill business requirements.
- Work closely with team members to meet customer SLAs as well as project deadlines.
- Champion the ideals of consistent global processes and help the business focus on this strategy.
- Ensure that an acceptable project scope is defined and established between users and IT Division, addressing scope, solution and schedule.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience with SAP FICO Module.
- Strong experience with the Implementation Configuration Tool (IMG) modules is a must. Working knowledge of overall SAP system, with key area as FICO functional is mandatory.
- Strong experience in design, configuration and working knowledge in Revenue Recognition, Product Costing and COPA.
- Experience in Electronic banking & interfaces with Banks.
- Experience in Credit card processing and interface using Paymetric
- Support SAP Cloud for Travel On-Demand and Concur systems.
- Hands on support with month-end and year-end financial closing.
- Understanding and configuration experience with FICO integration with SD and MM modules.
- Very good understanding and industry experience of Order-to-Cash (OTC) and Procure-to-Pay (PTP) processes.
- Support Special purpose Ledger. Experience with report writer and report painter
- Experience in US Tax and integrations using Taxware.
- Hands on with BPC and integration.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required.
- Good user interaction skills and excellent communication are required. Strong customer-service orientation is required, and candidates must be highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Candidate should possess attitude to learn new skills wherever required.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface.
Avid Technology, Inc. to międzynarodowa firma z sektora technologii ICT, która ponad 25 lat temu zaprezentowała prototyp systemu do nieliniowej edycji wideo. Ciągłe dążenie do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań i rozwoju zaowocowało ponad 200 patentami i uznaniem w branży, o czym mogą świadczyć liczne nagrody – dwie statuetki Oscara, jedna nagroda Grammy oraz 14 nagród Emmy.