Zrób kolejny krok w swojej karierze!
„Zachar OFF” in MERIT:
MERITAutomotive Electronics.The worldwide Group Merit (previously being part of Delphi) has started to operate January 2017 and fully continue research, design, production and sale (for OEM and Aftermarket) of automotive mechatronics products which includes: column switches, steering column modules, switch modules, simple switches, HVAC controls and many more of driver to car interface.
If you meet some of the following requirements and you care about working in a modern office, great atmosphere, and you also value delicious (free) coffee and moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table,
JOIN OUR CRACOW TEAM as:
Senior / Advanced Software Developer
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding and testing software components.
- Improving software development process.
- Leading software activities in project.
- Proposing new tools, solutions, methodologies for software development.
- Sharing your knowledge.
- Developing automatic test environment and automatic tests (when suitable).
- Supporting mechanical and electrical competencies with ideas.
- Active participation in project meetings.
- Keeping contacts with clients (when suitable) in the area of software development.
- Following SPICE and ISO26262 process
We have some expectations:
- Minimum 4 years work experience on similar position.
- Knowledge of software programming C, C++, Python (or other scripting language).
- Experience in software development process for automotive or industry.
- Good English knowledge.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of software testing tools and methods.
- Private health care
- Social package
- Multisport card
- Rapidly developing company
- Home Office
- Table soccker
- Integration events
- Flexible work time
- Fruit Day
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive salary
- Life insuarance