Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior business travel consultant with English
51 dni temu
- Customer service responsibility dealing with international clients on a daily basis
- Booking all modes of transportation, including flights, hotels and ground transport, according to customer needs
- Efficient and meticulous customer service when customers modify their travel arrangements
- Providing 24/7 customer assistance in emergency situations
- Maintaining an exceptional business relationship with the customer, tailoring trips to their needs whilst advising and making suggestions to select the best products and suppliers for the most economical costs
- Full use of Sabre, Galileo and Amadeus global reservation systems
- Excellent command of English (B2)
- Additional languages such as Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus
- Polish not required!
- 2-3 years of experience in travel industry
- GDS knowledge: (preferably Amadeus or Sabre)
- Tourism or customer service background
- Outstanding communication skills
- Openness and willingness to work with a customers at any level
- Full commitment and engagement whilst training and when the role commences
- Intensive training will be provided!
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and our travel counselors know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company – and we are even more proud that we achieved it together. Whether we are booking government travel, advising on international security or establishing relationships with global corporations, we work as a family. We support each other. We grow as a team. And to us, that’s what makes a world of difference.
Lean about our travel counselor opportunities and start your journey!
- A stable work environment in an international company, the market leader in travel management
- Full-time employment contract
- An interesting and varied role with the use of foreign languages on a daily basis
- Benefit package: private Enel-med medical care, life insurance, sports card, lunch card, travel discounts, co-financing for studies
- A professional training course at the start of the employment
- The possibility to develop and grow in a global corporation
- Country: Poland
- Location: Warsaw
- Department: Traveler Services
Carlson Wagonlit eCenter Polska
With offices in more than 150 countries and territories, Carlson Wagonlit Travel deploys the right people, processes, skills and technologies to consistently deliver great service and deliver bottom line results to our corporate clients.