Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior DevOps Engineer
29 dni temu
We are looking f a new talent to join our rapidly growing team established for worldwide retail pharmacy company. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching. You would be working with the hottest technologies, like AI, Machine learning, Cloud based technologies and cooperating with our big data teams in Kraków office and also in teams distributed across Italy, USA, India and Argentina.
- Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to Java code, application servers and other tiers of the application
- Experience mentoring less experienced team members
- Experience with programming languages (shell – need to have, Python/ Ruby – nice to have)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (RHEL)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services IaaS/PaaS providers and container orchestration tools (Azure, K8S/ACS)
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Bamboo, Jira, and Confluence)
- Experience in implementation of POC for accelerating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins+plugins, or advanced Bamboo workflows) and other use cases
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools ELK and container monitoring solutions
- Extensively used build utilities (Maven, Jenkins/Bamboo, Artifactory)
- Provide release and application support for developers and QA across the IT organization
- Provide improvements proposals and act as subject matter expert to accelerate the implementation of new strategies and technologies
- Act in accordance with DevOps roadmap – and improve it, participating in POC – implementation of solutions related to automation of building, integrating, deployment of software to cloud, containerized and on-premise environments
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA
- Provide release support in accordance with the release calendar
- Act as an expert, being able to gather and propagate knowledge to the team and to distribute work for his teammates
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.