Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Essential experience in Legal Advisory, preferably within a multinational Technology/Consulting company or a big law-firm in the appropriate sector
- Fully qualified attorney (radca prawny/ adwokat) in Poland with at least 3 years of experience after passing the bar
- Full proficiency in German and good knowledge of English is a must
- Knowledge of German or Austrian law, dual Polish and German or Austrian qualification will be a plus
- Training and practical experience in Ethics and Compliance issues will be a plus.
- Knowledge in Data Privacy will be a plus.
- Training in Law and Corporate Legal Consultancy.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Work experience in Austria or Germany, preferably in a law firm or as an inhouse lawyer
What duties will help you grow?
Therefore, at our Legal Department in Warsaw we want to incorporate a Lawyer who wants to join and contribute their vision in an innovative company.
We will give you the opportunity to develop professionally by dedicating yourself to what you like the most and with the possibility of participating in different projects within the company both locally and globally.
We want to incorporate someone motivated to contribute their experience and knowledge in a leading company in the technology sector.
- To be part of the Legal Department in a reference company in Technology sector, with app. 10.000 employees in Poland and Austria and app. 300.000 employees worldwide.
- Attractive projection and professional development.
- Joining a team with an excellent working environment.
- Training plans oriented to current market needs and technological innovations.
- Possibility to work remotely or from the office
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.