Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person's life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever's next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Ready to join us?
The Senior Project Manager – Product, Channel & Consumer Project Portfolio is ultimately responsible for the successful delivery and adoption of the project scope ensuring objectives are clearly defined, coordinating across all business stakeholders, defining project milestones and timelines, assigning/delegating responsibilities, monitoring and communicating the progress throughout the project life cycle.
- Support the Commercial Excellence team to develop innovative ideas and convert initiatives to tangible outcomes
- Partner across regional and global Commercial and IT teams and stakeholders to deliver concise business requirements to develop and enhance the Commercial Excellence mobile, web applications, digital tools and commercial programmes
- Management of end to end projects and programs, within a regional and global environment;
- Responsible for all aspects of Project Management including scope definition, requirements gathering, detailed project planning, monitoring and controlling, risk management through to successful launch and post-go live adoption
- Coach, mentor, motivate project team members, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Building, developing, and growing business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Proactive participation in team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Ensuring compliance with the global process and project methodology
- Management of external parties when required
- Conducting project post mortems and creating a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Developing best practices and tools for project execution and management in line with PMP
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of entire project portfolio for EMEA region
- BA or equivalent of two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in English and Polish is a must
- A background in Sales, Marketing, Sales Force Excellence or Commercial Excellence focused on delivering improved commercial programmes and enablers is a must
- Min 3 years' experience in the field of Project Management and able to demonstrate understanding and practical deployment of project management methodologies is a must
- Proven experience in the development and deploying cycle of digital tools or mobile and web applications to support Sales & Marketing activities are highly valued
- Proven experience of working with cross-functional global teams including marketing, sales, legal, regulatory and finance
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com or similar CRM is a distinct advantage
- Understanding and experience of software development cycles would be advantageous
- Record of accomplishment of successful delivery of projects in an international environment and commercialization of product to the market in a B2B or B2C industry.
- Waterfall or agile project management certification (Prince2 Practitioner, PMP, Scrum Master) would be a nice to have, yet not essential for the role if the right skillset can be demonstrated.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams). MS Project, SmartSheet, Plainview or other project management applications are a strong plus
- Strong communicator and influencer who can connect with key stakeholders across at the organisation
- Ability to assimilate multiple sources of information to guide effective decision making & prioritisation
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross functional groups
- Confident presenter with ability to lead cross-functional workshops and reviews, providing clarity in objectives and expectations.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" button to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don't worry,?Align?is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that istransforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and?OrthoCAD?digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the?things?employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.