Senior SimCorp Engineer
5 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Requirements clarification with customer
- Day-to-day development
- Take responsibility for end to end project ownership
- Participate in solution architecture design, prototyping, implementation and system acceptance, including customer demos and QA phase.
- SimCorp Experience is a must
- Can handle some combination of PM capacity; BA, programmer, testing, release, support, testing and DevOps become part of their duties
- Strong understanding & experience of programming languages with specialization in Data, Front-end and Middle-tier development
- Proficient in updating business/functional requirements, writing coding / configurations, testing and release management process
- Manage deployment methods and strong understanding of leveraging continuous integration systems
- Automate parts of the development delivery process and analytical methods and tools to measure the efficiency of products & processes
- Experienced in one of following frameworks: Ext JS, Angular JS, ReactJS, Spring
- Readiness to take ownership and responsibility for a major aspect of product functionality from front-end development through to the user interface
- Strong knowledge of modern tech stack of enterprise systems
- Experience with design and development core system components
- Ability/desire to take technical leadership when required
- Ability to write clean self-descripting code
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Understanding of financial services and solid experience in development/maintenance of distributed systems
- Oracle PL/SQL
- DSL (domain specific language) design experience
- 1+ years experience in leadership role
Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (Weehawken, Kiev, Krakow) on those projects.
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy