Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to ABB Power Grids
ABB Power Grids is building up their own Talent Acquisition team to find the best possible people for our business. Talent is a strategic pillar and a key area to succeed with our business and strategy. Do you like to identify talents, interview and help improving the hiring process? Great! We are now looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team! In this role you will work together with other motivated and experienced HR and business professionals in a global environment.
You will join a dedicated Talent Acquisition team responsible to support hiring managers in the end to end recruitment process for roles across the Power Grids business. You will play a key role in shaping Power Grids future organization by collaborating with managers, HR Business Partners and Global Business Service Centers across the company. You will also work closely with our Talent Management and Employer Branding team to drive and support other initiatives that drive business results
- Managing full lifecycle recruitment for different positions.
- Recommending best practices based on research, expertise and experience in aim to creating and implementing long-term recruitment strategies in collaboration with hiring managers.
- Discussing recruitment needs and proactively advising hiring managers on solutions to talent challenge.
- Searching for candidates using different methods: direct search, attending events, networking and all of your new ideas.
- Looking after Candidate Experience by manage communication with candidates included process overview, interview, shaping the expectations and negotiating the terms of collaboration.
- Conducting promotional activities and promoting ABB as employer of choice in relevant forums (job fairs, student & professional events, social media).
- Improving current processes and creating new ones.
- Higher education and 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written (B2/C1 level).
- Good knowledge of sourcing tools and selection techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as business relationship building abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Knowledge of local legislation regarding recruitment and employment requirements, as well as knowledge of privacy laws are important.
- Goal orientation, engagement and energy.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Axa life insurance, private health care, Multisport card and other social benefits.
- Annual bonus.
To apply for the position, please send your application via Apply button.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.