Within the role of SSC Financial Specialist you will work on several projects concerning specific fields of accounting, depending on your team: supporting organizations with month end closure, forecasting, managing processes end-to-end or other accounting activities.
Once you apply, you are going to take a part in fulfilling and important role in a well-known, leading company that provides high-end solutions based on intelligence, technology and human expertise.
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Degree in Finance & Accounting (preferable) or other related fields
- Proficiency in English which allows you to communicate within the organization
- Nice to have-proficiency in another European language, which, depending on your team, enables to perform your duties efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and drafting abilities
- Former experience working in a complex, matrix organization
Depending on your previous experience, you will be assigned to one of our teams:
- Financial planning and analysis (reporting and forecasting financial situation of certain business entities)
- Record to Report (ensuring transparent and correct accounting, and taking part in implementing new processes)
- Statutory (ensuring the financial and accounting integrity of Polish entities)
- Order to Cash (timely collections of all outstanding amounts, and risk analyses of all existing and new customers)
For your effort you will be awarded with:
- Attractive salary
- Career development in a multinational environment
- Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Professional medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit provided daily
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home once a week
- Office located in business city center of Łódź
Please enclose your resume in English.
Permanent employment offer.
ManpowerGroup, światowy lider innowacyjnych rozwiązań dla rynku pracy, od 2001 roku wspiera swoich klientów i kandydatów w Polsce. W Polsce ManpowerGroup posiada 40 agencji i jest obecny w 25 miastach w całym kraju. Organizacja oferuje unikalne usługi dla firm i kandydatów poprzez: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower® oraz Experis™. Usługi ManpowerGroup w Polsce obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację stałą i badanie kompetencji pracowników, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne, outsourcing procesów, doradztwo personalne, zarządzanie karierą i outplacement.