Would you like to become the pillar of Cyber Security Analytics Team? We are now looking for the Team Leader of Cyber Security Analytics to lead the team that is analyzing and reporting on security status in Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Cyber Security Governance team. We add value by proactively de-risking the bank through developing and maintaining security analytics and reporting that enable relevant stakeholders to take action and support the decision makers. As Team Leader of Cyber Security Analytics you’ll play a key role in depicting current Nordea security status and enabling remediation efforts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the team of passionate individuals, eager to deliver the value for the bank every day
- Coordinating, prioritizing, setting requirements for projects within the analytics area & information dashboards
- Ensuring that requirements for analytics and reporting aim at developing value for Nordea, advising on requirements definition
- Ensuring relationships with stakeholders are maintained to enable efficient dialogue related to deliveries and action taken whenever necessary, supporting stakeholders with their queries
- Cooperating with management in order to ensure coherent common strategy and vision for the team
- Supporting competence building in the team, identifying areas for improvement in existing analytics
- Focus on strategic goal to strengthen the reporting platform and further develop the holistic view on Nordea security.
You’ll join a team of passionate professionals in IT Security area. The role is based in Gdynia or in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are eager to learn and comfortable with delivering a variety of tasks in evolving and changing environment;
- Demonstrate a high degree of structure, flexibility, planning and prioritization skills, and deliver timely and excellent service consistently,
- Are self-driven individual with high focus on resolving issues if they arise, able to gather information from different sources;
- Have a “can-do” attitude and are not afraid of new challenges and frequent interactions with stakeholders.
Your experience and background:
- A very good overall understanding of security domains
- Strong experience with data analysis, troubleshooting data issues
- Experience with Power BI, Excel, SQL skills will be a significant advantage
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Agile setup
- Leadership experience will be an asset, but it is not an absolute must
- Excellent command of business and technical English is a must (both written and spoken).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16/08/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Monika Kosowska.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.