Is this job for me?
You are looking for a job in a stable international company where you can start your career, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step. Although you don't have much professional experience, you learn fast and are interested in developing in an administrative role that allows you to develop your analytical and communication skills.
What you will need to get this job:
- very good English – you need to be at least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using English every day
- good Excel skills – at least at an intermediate level because it's a key working tool for this role
- attention to detail - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace
- a bachelor's or master's degree in economic, finance or maths would be useful, but is not essential
- you'll learn how we provide health insurance for clients and what their needs are
- you'll get to know our team of benefits experts in different countries
- you'll become familiar with some tools that we use to offer and track health insurance
What you'll do once you're fully trained:
- organize health insurance for our clients in the UK
- use and develop your analytical skills to track data and manage issues
- help to set up and test new online platforms to meet specific clients' needs
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleague
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.