Benefits Operations Junior Analyst in Flexible Benefits division will be responsible for daily and timely administration of flexible benefits for UK clients. We expect the ideal candidate to be a quick and dedicated learner with high attention to details and timelines. Working in the team, s/he will be responsible for managing and administering flexible benefits of Aon’s prestigious clients from Investment banking, pharmaceutical and service industries. Constant close cooperation with UK clients will give the opportunity to develop variety of competencies, such as: communication skills, task and time management, project management and teamwork.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to details,
- Experience in using computer applications dedicated for data analysis and customer support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines,
- Ability to work and communicate in the culturally diverse team,
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Math would be an asset,
- Spotless record and strong work ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality. From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through pensions; general insurance; insurance; reinsurance and risk management; investment consulting; health & benefits broking and consulting; captive solutions or human capital consulting.
- StepPhone Conversation
- StepOnline Test
- StepFace-to-face Interview