We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
You will be primarily responsible for efficient delivery of Compensation and Benefits administration services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ, employees) in line with agreed Service Level Agreements and particularly:
- Annual Salary Review cycles setup and coordination
- Short-term incentives administration (both Corporate and Local) in compensation platform, SAP HR
- Manage employee enrolment into various corporate/local Benefit Plans
- Maintain enrolment/change/cancellation information in corporate and local systems, as well as external providers
- Act as liaison for payroll, benefits providers and identified 3rd part vendors
- Update, change, enhance the communication of the international benefit plans
- Shape, document, update and improve local Service Operating Procedures related to compensation & benefits
- Ensure quality of compensation and benefits data
- Create queries and generate reports from SAP HR and other corporate and local systems
- Identify opportunities to improve C&B processes and activities - via standardization, simplification and automation
- University degree
- 2 years’ experience in a multinational organization in a similar role- hand on knowledge and experience in the compensation and benefits area
- Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of additional languages is beneficial
- SAP HR knowledge is highly preferred
- MS Office skills, especially Excel advanced knowledge
- Systematic and efficient time management skills
If you have proactive and positive attitude, like to work with data and are detail oriented, you are familiar with systems and you have high attention to data quality and confidentiality- this role will be perfect for you.
If at the same time you have knowledge and expertise in the compensation and benefits area, you understand the reward cycles and have previous experience working with vendors, you have good communication skills and client orientation – you have all it takes to be successful at this role.
Join us. Join the idea.