- are open to start international career
- want to work with Dutch language
- have strong analytical skills
- speak very good Dutch (B2 level) and English (B2 level)
Join Capgemini as:
Disputes Agent Dutch Speaker
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Dealing with all types of customers\' queries and disputes within the role
- Ensures complaints/requests sent via systems are cleared timely and that no unmatched item remains open
- Handles day-to-day activities and cooperates closely, when necessary, with customer service representatives, salesmen, Accounts Receivables and managers to ensure ‘on time’ resolution
- Communicating mainly in writing with customers and the Client in a professional manner
- Co-operation and supports to all team members
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.