The Hybrid Project Manager & Business Analyst will play a significant role across Aon’s EMEA locations to support business growth, adoption of new technology and achieve operational excellence.
- Running scoping meetings to assess the opportunities for different EMEA countries and provide expertise on how Aon’s global platform (TBS) can be used to support each country’s specific goals.
- Carrying out gap analysis to identify the use of existing systems and the changes required to reach target state.
- Working with local countries and the EMEA leadership team to assess project priorities, the associated success criteria and identify the resources needed for project completion.
- Planning, controlling and managing the delivery of a project to meet the agreed business needs within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Actively identify risks and escalate these upwards to ensure appropriate risk mitigation.
- Proactively taking responsibility, owning any issues that arise and following through to issue resolution.
- Conducting regular meetings and producing communications for stakeholders to keep them up to date with project progress.
- Ensuring that deliverables are clearly established with responsibilities assigned and each given completion deadlines.
- Implementing a cohesive project governance structure and ensuring consistency across different projects.
Running workshops with key stakeholders to develop, document and sign off business requirements. This involves managing the end-to-end requirements process from definition, traceability and change control.
- Driving projects to completion within agreed timelines and to the agreed quality, whilst ensuring that the benefits and outcomes are in line with expectations.
- Ensuring high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all project artifacts.
- Co-ordinating test activities including translation to business terms.
- Identifying potential enhancements to the global platform & more efficient ways of working and drive these forwards with the relevant teams.
- Developing and delivering required training to support the deployment of the new technology.
- Collaborating with the local countries and Aon service centers to ensure that each project successfully transitions into Business as Usual (BAU) with suitable training support and procedure documentation.
- 5+ years previous experience within a similar role that involves both Business Analysis and Project Management.
- 5+ years of experience in change projects implementing process, organisational and technology change.
- English – C1 level or higher
- A recognised Project Management and /or Business Analysis Qualification (PMP, Prince2, Scrum Master ISEB etc.).
- Prior experience working in IT or within the Health and Benefits sector.
- Prior experience working in Flexible Benefits, Online Benefits, or Benefits Administration desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time, as well as the ability to stay focused on key business initiatives.
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires decisiveness, quick turnarounds and quality output.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from Executive sponsors, third parties, team members, stakeholders and peers.
- Strong work ethic, tenacity and resilience.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills; articulate and persuasive.
- Proven experience in working as a liaison between technical and business areas.
- Ability to travel 20% working time
- Sound business judgment.
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project skills
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.