We are an international technical service provider with over 200 technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Currently we are planning to expand our HR Department with an enthusiastic, well organized person who will take main responsibility for recruitment and employer branding in Poland.
BIC Electric Sp. z o.o. is looking for:
Experienced Recruiter & Employer Branding Specialist
What will you do:
- build partnership and trusting relationship with hiring managers in understanding their staffing requirements and goals throughout the whole company
- come up with innovative ideas to actively look for potential candidates all over the world and build talent pools using both well-known and less obvious sources
- independently run recruitment processes, from the identification of the recruitment needs till the new hire’s first day at work taking to heart great candidate experience
- initiate and take care of the BIC’s recruitment campaigns and employer branding activities, both online (i.e. social media) and offline (conferences, fairs, meetups, etc.). you should be BIC’s ambassador and promoter
- co-create recruitment strategy
- arrange and take part in phone/skype/face-to-face interviews
- provide managers with most up-to-date recruitment reports & analysis
- perform other tasks within HR team
About you as a successful candidate:
- you have a solid recruiting experience
- you are proficient in various sourcing technics
- you are an efficient communicator and feel comfortable using various channels (face to face, phone, e-mail) in order to build good relations both within and outside the company
- you are fluent in English and Polish
It’s even better if you:
- have international recruiting experience for a fast growing tech company
- have experience and hands-on in recruitment process improvement, global talent mapping and sourcing
- are independent and able to manage your own time and prioritize tasks
- are well organized and able to work under stress
- have positive attitude and great sense of humor and ability to get some distance
What we offer:
- challenging job in a fast-growing company where your opinion matters
- friendly atmosphere in well organized, ergonomic and nice office close to the city center
- attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- professional training and courses financed by the company
- private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- additional benefits e.g. Multisport, integration parties
- fresh fruits, nuts and delicious coffee in the office
We are open to people of all nationalities and offer work within Scandinavian corporate culture with high level of independence. Good salary is accompanied by additional benefits and many opportunities for professional development.
This position will be based in our office in Szczecin.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application to email@example.com (CV + cover letter in English as PDF files) with “Recruiter & Employer Branding Specialist” subject. The deadline for the application is 20 October 2019. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
BIC Electric sp. z o.o.