Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
HR Administration and Payroll Specialist
248 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- administrating personnel hiring, employment continuity, grievance and terminations, personnel affairs and ensuring the completeness/accuracy of HR operations in line with internal and labor code provisions,
- ensuring day-to-day HR administration support to employees,
- creating and maintaining employees personal files,
- preparing documentation concerning an employment relationship,
- conducting induction, HR training sessions for newcomers,
- supporting payroll process, ZUS, ZFŚS, etc.
- on regular basis preparing HR reports,
- administration of employees benefits,
- support of PPMs/TLs and employees in human resources issues
- At least 2 years' experience - independent position within HR department
- University degree (Economy, Administration, Law)
- Expert in labour law, taxes, ZFŚS and social security regulations,
- Experience with HR applications (SAP, Xpertis, Teta, Optima etc.)
- Strong English skills
- Very good MS Excel knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Nice to have:
- Experience in HSSE or HSSE postgraduate studies diploma would be an asset
Join our Development Center in Kraków and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.