Do you like to build effective trusting relationships? Are you committed, business-oriented, a problem solver and facilitator, who wants to grow and develop whilst providing excellent HR support? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at our Warsaw office. Our HR team works hard, but we have fun along the way, and we're passionate about recruiting, retaining and developing the best talent.
Please note: resumes must be submitted in English.
More about the role...
Based in Warsaw, you will support our multi-disciplinary group of engineers on an operational level, support the implementation of regional HR strategies and working on some interesting projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and committed HR professional wanting to develop HR business partnering skills in a dynamic, creative environment.
This role will report into the Head of HR for UK & Europe and work alongside one other HR colleague in the Warsaw office. This role will be part of the wider Europe and global HR team.
What will you be doing?
Whilst the role will be extremely varied, typical responsibilities can be expected to comprise...
- Prepare monthly input to payroll and liaise with external payroll provider for timely processing.
- Manage the paper documentation for whole HR issues, as a significant part of the role
- Manage and coordinate recruitment processes and internship programs.
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding program for employees, including accurate maintenance of employee files.
- Ensure all promotions and change of roles are managed within the policy framework.
- Oversee the benefits and compensation policies
- Prepare input for Management Meeting and Business Briefing presentations
- Provide support and advice to Managers and Employees in all HR matters.
- Support performance management process and practices in line with Regional and Company policy.
- Review and develop policies and procedures in HR department.
- Liaise with Head of HR for cascading HR Corporate strategy.
More about you...
As an experienced HR professional we would expect you to demonstrate the following...
- Qualified HR professional of at least 3 years’ experience, preferably in a HR Specialist/Generalist role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Polish employment legislation and strong attention to detail.
- Experience of providing HR advisory, transactional and operational services to a senior team.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- First class communication skill - requires the ability to influence and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Previous experience of working for an international company is desirable.
What can we offer in return?
- Private medical care
- Sport cards
- Language courses
- Holiday allowance
- Co-financing for glasses
- Modern office in the Center of Warsaw, near to 2 Metro lines
- A dynamic, international environment.
Why Buro Happold?
From helping shape entire cities to adapting infrastructure to deal with the climate emergency, a career at Buro Happold presents the chance to make a difference. With a world class reputation, our creativity and our people have delivered positive change to clients, the environment, and communities. If you want to be part of something bigger, this is your chance.
Buro Happold Polska Sp. z o.o.