Is this job for me?
You are looking for a job in a stable international company where you can start your career, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step. Although you don't have much professional experience, you learn fast and are interested in developing in an administrative role that allows you to develop your analytical and communication skills.
What you will need to get this job:
- good English – you need to be at least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using English every day
- good excel skills – at least at an intermediate level because it's a key working tool for this role
- attention to detail - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace
- a bachelor's or master's degree in economic, finance or maths would be useful, but is not essential
In your first three months:
- you'll learn how we manage pension funds or benefits systems for our clients
- you'll get to know more experienced specialists who will share their know-how with you
- you'll learn how to work with systems that we use
What you'll do once you're fully trained:
- support our clients by administering their data
- use your problem-solving and communication skills as you cooperate with other teams to manage issues
- help to set up and test new online platforms to meet specific clients' needs
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.