Aon is one of the largest providers of retirement and investment firms in the world. More than 5,000 colleagues provide advice and solutions for more than 11,000 clients and manage more than $100 billion in assets globally. We're a recognized global leader in every aspect of plan management, and we develop and maintain leading-edge investment programs, help reduce plan costs, and help maximize participant outcomes.
In Krakow our teams administer pension schemes for clients in the UK. We help people enrol in pension schemes, keep track of the value of their accumulated capital and administer their investment choices and personal data throughout their lifetime.
U.S. Medical Broking Team in Krakow closely cooperates with teams in India and the U.S.. The main goal of all teams involved in the process is to advise the client about the best group healthcare insurance offered by medical vendors.
The process starts when the Client Team in U.S., representing Aon’s client, contacts India and requests a marketing. Processes take place in a web-based system (TBS). The team in Krakow is responsible for building the RFP (Request For Proposal). Afterwards, the Krakow Team analyzes the documents received and starts to closely collaborate with a Consultant from the U.S. Team. The final product the Poland and US Teams’ is a presentation delivered to the Client Team, which includes readable data gained from the market.
- Supports U.S. Consultants with renewal and RFP transactions on behalf of U.S. Client Team
- Carries out analytical and administrative tasks through use of web based system workflows
- Upon collection and reconciliation of data, identifies and resolves inconsistencies and can make analytical recommendations / interpretations to support marketing analyses
- Drafts communications to be issued to insurers or clients
- Peer reviews renewal and RFP transactions
- Ensures data accuracy from vendors on behalf of clients
- Works closely with vendors and U.S. Consultants in managing the marketing Q&A
- Works as a team with Consultants in the U.S. and supporting Specialists in India to deliver client value through consistent and accurate deliverables
- Working closely with the U.S. and India supporting teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Performing tasks assigned by your manager
- Very good English level – at least B2
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Very high attention to details
- Ability to analyze data and check for accuracy
- Good numerical skills
- Team working abilities
- Able to meet tight deadlines under time pressure
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
- Able to work US working hours (13:30 - 22:00)
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- University degree or equivalent (specialization in accounting/economics/finance/administration) would be an asset
- Experience in accounting/economics/finance/math/administration would be an asset
- Experience working in an international environment would be an asset
- The best medical coverage on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality. From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through pensions; general insurance; insurance; reinsurance and risk management; investment consulting; health & benefits broking and consulting; captive solutions or human capital consulting.
- StepPhone Conversation
- StepOnline Test
- StepFace-to-face Interview