Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. We are providing a variety of HR services to the whole CPBC organization, managing all payroll activities as well as bringing talents with desirable competences.
Who are we looking for? A person who is passionate about people and wants to develop within recruitment area.
- Managing full recruitment cycle, providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Giving support to all managers and team leaders within recruiting area
- Ensuring all pre-employment screening is completed
- Selecting advertising channels and publishing job advertisements
- Searching for and identifying relevant candidates through various search engines, CV databases, etc. and social media
- Participation in employer branding activities
- Administrative support for HR&Admin department
- At least 6 months of experience in similar position in employment agency or HR department
- Very good English skills
- Ability to manage full recruitment cycle
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook) and direct search
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- Experience of undertaking confidential work in a sensitive manner
- Positive attitude, communicativeness and building good relationships with people
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Last but not least…good sense of humor and team-spirit attitude!
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Please apply until end of August 2021. Due to holiday season, we will start the recruitment process at the end of August/beginning of September.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.