Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior Specialist – Cross-Border Compensation
125 dni temu
We are 189 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and give a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand the are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
big thinkers wanted
we currently seek
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Warsaw, provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees working all over the world. Are you customer-oriented and eager to help companies automate processes and increase efficiencies? Are you forward-thinking with the desire to contribute to making market leading technology even better? We offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
- the law firm
- manage comprehensive payroll related data for our clients’ cross border employees including review and analysis of expatriate payroll, compensation, benefits, global mobility, and other assignment-related issues.
- manage all aspects of tax compliance with regard to incentive compensation for our clients’ cross border employees.
- work with multinational clients and third party vendors and serve as a day-to-day resource for the global KPMG network.
- get actively involved in technology improvements and business development related activities with respect to compensation reporting compliance.
- establish and maintain great relationship within the global KPMG network as well as our global client base.
- bachelor or Master degree.
- new graduates or maximum of two years’ professional work experience is preferred.
- strong communication skills in English are a must. Knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- experienced user of MS Office (Excel) and general data management tools.
- good analytical and organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing priorities.
- forward-thinking and persuasive personality.
- an eye for detail even when faced with large quantities of data from variety of sources.
to work for
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility
- respect for
- work life
- clear career
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space
• massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance
• ticket to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 189 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.