- Coordination and delivery of a project on time, within budget, with required quality and within scope. This includes planning and designing of project, ensuring allocation of resources, controlling and monitoring the progress, resolving issues, ensuring effective MOC and quality assurance, managing communication with stakeholders, managing dependencies and interfaces between projects.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Monitoring project deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Performing detailed requirements analysis and documenting processes.
- Designing of processes, ensuring the global standards and procedures are being followed and that solutions meet business needs and legal requirements.
- Performing a comprehensive analysis of existing payroll and time tracking processes against benchmark of global standards, ad hoc analysis (change impact assessment of processes, fit gap).
- Identifying of out of scope services and re-defining of time processes.
- Performing some user acceptance testing if required.
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Identifying and implementing of process improvements, driving automation of end to end processes to improve metrics.
- Improving compliance and control
- Bachelors degree (required)
- A minimum 4 years of experience as Project Manager
- Experience with SAP Payroll, Replicon, Kronos or Workday Time Tracking is preferred.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- PMI certification would be an asset (PMP, Agile)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, being able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Professional experience working in a multi country role
- Superior oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders and management.
- Ability to identify and enact continuous improvement objectives
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Highly organized self-starter with strong initiative and independence
- Results oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual international environment
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- English proficiency.
- Medical care - Luxmed
- Multisport Card
- Possibility to join group insurance in Aviva
- Employee Assistance Program – assistance program for people in a difficult situation (e.g. psychological help)
- Percipio + Skillsoft - training platform and virtual library https://dxc.percipio.com/
- DXC University - https://my.dxc.com/employee-resources/dxc-university.html
- Co-financing for the purchase of glasses
- GoFluent – a platform for learning foreign languages
- Training and certification opportunities with our DXC Partners: e.g. Microsoft, AWS, Google
- Referral program - employee referral program
- DXC Recognition - distinguishing colleagues (awarding point awards that can be exchanged for prizes) https://cloud.workhuman.com/microsites/t/home?client=dxc
- Possibility of full remote work or hybrid work (office in the center of Wrocław - Renoma, in Warsaw - at the Daszyńskiego roundabout)
- Co-financing for various cultural events
- Sports initiatives, charity activities
DXC Technology Sp. z o. o.
DXC Technology is where brilliant people embrace change and seize opportunities to advance their careers and amplify customer success. Our transformation is creating sustainable growth and a world of opportunity for all our employees. We only grow if you grow, and shine if you shine, so we work to create a culture of high-performance and constant learning and development. As an employer of choice, our “people first” philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration and benefits and continual training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. We serve 250+ customers on the Fortune 500 list. From manufacturing giants, banking, and insurance to worldwide governments - We have it all. We are proud to be named one of World’s Best Employers (2020), and one of the world’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens (2020).
We believe there are three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. This is what our business is built on and this is where we invest!
- Step CV review
- Step Phone interview
- Step Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Step Technical interview (if applicable)
- Step Final decision and feedback