We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Responsible for month-end close activities: data delivery for payroll provider, payroll list verification, payroll data controls
- Base personnel administration duties: verification /correction /entering data, social insurance related documents verification, payroll related correspondence service
- Booking of all payroll transactions in general ledger for dedicated entity
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Controlling the payment of bills, settlements and related invoices
- Providing necessary reports
- Serving as support to management and staff
- Act as a local first point of contact for all payroll queries
- Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise
- Higher education (preferably in Economy, Business administration, HR)
- Very good command of English
- Excellent knowledge of Labour Law and payroll related regulation (social security benefits, personal income tax etc.)
- Experience in working in a similar position minimum 2 years
- Knowledge of the MS Office package, HR and payroll programs (preferably SAP, Enova)
- Accuracy and maturity in the performance of duties
- Effective communications skills