Senior Global Mobility Advisor role is at the heart Aon’s Global Mobility Operations function which is based in Krakow. The success of the role and the team will be measured by client satisfaction, colleague experience and control of assignment costs.
Provide support for a portion of Aon’s international population. This includes but is not limited to:
- Administer end to end relocation process for assignees and transferees
- Produce cost estimates and assignment/transfer documents
- Coordinate and manage all relocation support related to flights, housing, school etc.
- Brief assignees on all relevant aspects of their assignment / transfer
- Ensure data cleanliness in Global Mobility and Aon systems and tools
- Communicate proactively with all stakeholders throughout the assignment/transfer lifecycle
- Management of various Global Mobility vendors to ensure positive colleague experience
As the senior Global Mobility Advisor, you are the right-hand to the team manager. As such you are also responsible for:
- Support the administration of the Global Mobility operations team by coordinating weekly team meetings and follow ups, assigning new cases, managing the Global Mobility inbox, and support the review of team deliverables (i.e. letters, cost estimates)
- Provide support of final review and approval of vendor invoices
- Being a super user of Global Mobility tools and technologies as well as an expert in Global Mobility processes and policies
- Partner with the Payroll and Compensation Manager to ensure clear communication and support
- Support an array of Global Mobility projects
Additionally, you will focus on Reporting & Analysis as well as Data for Global Mobility:
- Ensure reports are being produced in a timely manner for the business and HR as well as Global Mobility management
- Responsible for specific team and GM reports i.e. initiations report, SLA’s, survey results, exceptions
- Produce analysis and executive summaries of reports where appropriate
- Ensure there is clean data through regular systems audits and checks, including historical data reviews
What does a successful Global Mobility Advisor look like?
You lead by example, ensuring high work quality and attention to detail. You are committed to creating your own brand, making yourself known within and outside the team as a Global Mobility expert. You are an adept problem-solver and enjoy coming up with creative solutions. You can multi-task with competing priorities. You enjoy coordinating and planning tasks and projects to ensure things are done in a timely and efficient manner
You are personable and have strong communication skills – able to make connections virtually and take the time to build relationships, despite time zones and cultural differences. You are culturally competent and can adjust based on the needs of those around you. You are a team-player – always willing to lend a hand and volunteer to help. You have excellent time management skills. You have a strong internal drive and motivation and can manage your workload effectively. You are flexible and able to work in a changing environment. You are open-minded, supportive, and engaged. You are a creative problem-solver with a proactive and positive mindset. We encourage you to be passionate, energetic, and excited about the work we’re doing.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of working in a global mobility
- Overall 5-7 years’ working experience in HR, customer service or administrative function
- Understand the key technical issues relating to GM, for example taxation, immigration, GM global cycles
- Have an empathy and understanding of assignee concerns around key personal issues related to relocation
- Understanding of both global assignments and permanent transfers, and the policy framework that drives these
- Knowledge of the Workday HR system will be an asset
- Knowledge of a GM workflow and administration tool (i.e KPMG LinkE, Polaris)
- The GM experience should ideally cover all global regions
- University Degree or equivalent
- English at C1 or higher
- Proficient in Excel
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity-based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.