It is an off-shore recruitment role, where you will be responsible for end to end recruitment processes for specialist and managerial positions for our organization in the Netherlands. Within your daily tasks there will be:
- Supporting Hiring Managers throughout the whole recruitment process from the intake session, to offering a job to a selected candidate,
- Sharing market insights and providing recruitment consultancy to the business leaders,
- Selecting sourcing strategy for assigned requisitions; sourcing candidates via all available channels,
- Reviewing applications, conducting phone screens, initiating testing and supporting interviewing process,
- Leading or participating in project work within the regional TA team,
- Supporting Employer Branding actions / campaigns.
As a member of an in-house recruitment team, this role offers a possibility to work on recruitment projects for various solution lines across whole organization with an access to the senior leadership.
- Previous experience in recruitment for Senior Specialist positions, ideally within financial environment (from in-house or RPO organization);Proficient Dutch and excellent English language skills (C1);
- Knowledgeable regarding recruitment and hiring process standard methodologies;
- Self-starter who can handle projects, follow-up and exhibit creative problem solving within a fast-paced environment
- High attention to details and good time management;
- Ability to use computer applications, familiarity with an ATS and sourcing tools and techniques;
- Self motivation, ability to take ownership.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.