At Testronic we hire people from all over the world to assure the best quality of video games. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around world , we have taken precaution to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further updates , this role will be remote based ( from home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates , we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
Join us as:
- Highly international and multicultural environment
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
- Social package (private medical care, sport card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on permanent contract
- Flexible working
- Continuous development
- Opportunity to develop skills within interesting industry of video games
- Sourcing both passive and active candidates through multiple recruitment channels and maintaining an active candidate pipeline
- Screening, interviewing, testing and offering candidates
- Managing a team of 3-4 direct reports
- Accurately documenting and maintaining all candidate information in the company database
- Partnering with other Recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Conducting research and investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Organising and attending job fairs; networking events as required
- Participating in various recruitment and HR initiatives related to business needs
- Assisting with other HR responsibilities and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Providing reports, as and when is needed
- Previous experience as a Senior recruiter / Manager of a recruitment team for 2 years or more
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Previous experience of using an ATS
- MS Excel literacy
- Lead by example and inspiration
- Open to change, flexible
- Outgoing & Ambitious
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, creative and dynamic personality
Testronic Sp. z o.o.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Testronic’s Multiservice QA Facility in Poland is a centre of excellence for outsourced Games and Film/TV Testing. We are credited with numerous AAA titles and are well renowned for our values of integrity, innovation and efficiency. With current capacity of over 550 workable stations we are continually developing new approaches in how we service and partner alongside our clients.
With facilities in the US, the UK and Poland we’re able to leverage our cross-media experience and the scale of our global operation to offer you dependable quality, efficiency, value, and security.
We can help. Talk to Testronic.