Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our client, leader among international technology companies in automotive and motorization area we are looking for IT Specialist (2nd line support).
- Being the 2nd point of contact for advanced incidents and service requests related to computer systems, hardware, software, applications, telephone, network
- Facilitates incident response and service request processes from ticket creation to ticket closure, including communications and documented resolutions
- Diagnoses, researches and resolves technical hardware/software incidents; monitors service requests , initiates prescribed escalation process
- Audits incidents to ensure identification of root cause & completion of the problems, Recognizes and informs management of recurring problems
- References enterprise-wide list of assets, changes, locations, versions and warranties as part of incident response
- Creates and maintains knowledge articles to be used internally and/or externally regarding training, best practices, solutions or processes as it relates to products, environments and related technologies
- Min 2 years of experience working in IT service desk
- Knowledge of servers, configurations, instalations
- Experienced with office 365 in Cloud
- Experienced with Cisco phones
- Experienced with System Center Configurating Manager
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Understanding of mobile devices
- Knowledge of Setting VPN
- Knowledge of Setting equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Internet Protocols (HTTP, FTP, DNS, IP, SSH, etc.) and Service Desk Tracking tools
- Good English skills min B2 level
- Passion for learning about new technologies.
- Working in an international environment
- Working hours from 8 am to 4.00 pm
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Stable employment with market competitive salary,
- Fresh fruits in the office.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.