Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Contract Coordinator main responsibilities:
- Managing the contractual framework for client service delivery. Ensuring all delivered services are adequately contracted, in line with agreed contractual framework
- Operational Support
- Coordinating Purchase Order creation and invoice reconciliation
- Supporting business reporting activities, coordinate generation of status reports
- Project Coordination
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Process Improvement
- Assist with development of internal tools, processes, and standard methodologies
- Assist with streamlining change management (e.g., planning and drafting communications)
- Support with sample and data reporting and logistics
- Assist with timelines and status reporting
- Other back office co-ordination activities
- Good knowledge of purchasing and order processing processes
- Ability to prioritize independently and adapt to changing processes
- Independent way of working with regard to finding solutions to problems that arise at the interface between suppliers, project managers, controlling and purchasing
- Knowledge of SAP Nessie and reporting desirable
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Very good German and good knowledge of spoken and written English
What we offer :
- Employment contract and Business to Business as you prefer
- Salary adequate to your experience plus annual bonus
- Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (multisport card, private medical care, life insurance)
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Remote work opportunities
- Integration events
- Extra social benefits
- Christmas gifts
- Employee referral program
- Charity initiatives
- Global IT projects
- New technologies
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o. o.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 110 000 pracowników w 73 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Opolu i Krakowie pracuje ponad 5 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został wielokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.
Atos is an international IT services company. It employs circa 110 000 employees in 73 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, more than 5 000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz, Opole and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.