We are 207 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and give a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand the are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
big thinkers wanted
we currently seek
The role will focus on supporting the organization and administration of courses within one of the EMA L&D training programmes. The administrator will be a part of the EMA People Operations team based in Warsaw. The team is responsible for ensuring that
- the law firm
- supporting the training coordinator in the event organization tasks
- supporting the training coordinator in the financial tasks e.g. in managing invoices, preparing cost calculations, cost summaries, finance reports
- other administrative tasks as assigned by operations coordinator
- very good command of English language
- attention to details and good organizational skills
- good written and oral communication skills and self confidence in working with people
- working knowledge of the MS Office
- interest in event management or organization of training courses
to work for
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility
- respect for
- work life
- clear career
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space
• massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance
• ticket to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 207 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.