- Delivers a high level of Customer Service for all internal customers to support positive and engaging Employee’ Experience;
- Supervises colleague’ lifecycle processes including Onboarding & termination, payroll, medical & life insurance, immigration;
- Provides guidance on labour code related queries and clarification of HR policies and procedures (tier 2);
- Supervises HR systems (data integrity), cooperates with internal administrators on system updates and problem solving;
- Generates internal HR metrics and dashboards;
- Cooperates closely with external payroll partner;
- Identifies and develops innovative ideas for process improvement to increase productivity and overall client experience;
- Proactively shares knowledge and expertise in all HR processes, tools and systems ensuring documentation is correct and up to date.
Required skillset / competencies:
- At least 3 years of working experience within internal HR Team;
- Good knowledge of Polish Labour Law regulations;
- Technical: advanced MS Office (especially strong Excel skills);
- Workday knowledge - nice to have;
- Pro-active approach in terms of own continuous professional and personal development including keeping abreast of statutory obligations, guidelines and legislation;
- Person, who can communicate effectively in both written and verbal forms and works effectively with colleagues and clients from diverse backgrounds, cultures and styles;
- Attention to the details combined with an understanding of Data Security and Client Confidentiality procedures;
- Language: fluent English (B2+ minimum);
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment;
- Ability to work independently;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care;
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!);
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period;
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working;
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan;
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors;
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.