Are you passionate about HR or you would like to change your career? Then you should keep reading!
Who are we? The HR Global Operations is a very dedicated Team that provides Human Resources administrative services to Aon colleagues globally. As a HR Processes Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting employee life cycle processes and responding to HR queries for our colleagues in Latin American region. You will collaborate with local HR teams across the region and of course, with your teammates.
This role builds on your previous experience in HR or administration, and challenges you to become a subject matter expert in supporting HR processes. Your role makes an impact in our colleague’s life cycle on everyday basis, with possibilities of taking part in further projects who will boost your development and career. And all this while working from home with a flexible schedule!
- Responding to incoming requests from internal and external stakeholders & leaders
- Processing HR lifecycle changes regarding employment verifications, personnel file administration, new hire processes, employee data changes, onboarding, colleague referrals etc.
- Sharing your in-depth knowledge with colleagues and internal stakeholders & leaders in order to broaden awareness of HR processes
- Supporting the Workday platform on a day-to-day basis and taking part in projects to improve its functionality
- Supporting the process of training users on Workday after new versions or improvements are implemented
- Ensuring that team documentation is kept up-to-date
- Being part of any other projects that create an impact by making our lives easier within the team or at HR Global Operations’s scale.
- Ideally 2 years’s experience in HR or administration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Portuguese and/or Spanish at minimum B2 level
- English at C1 level is preferred
- Familiar with MS Office and keen to use it, Excel knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in HR systems (Workday) and Sharepoint would be a nice to have
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail
- You embrace diversity as we do
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.