We are an international technical service provider with over 200 technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish. Currently we are looking for a competent, well-organized employee who is interested in HR & Payroll area.
- support in calculating salaries and preparing payrolls in our Polish and foreign companies
- verification the correctness of payroll calculations
- preparation of documents related to the establishment, duration and termination of an employment relationship
- support in preparation of ZUS documentation
- collecting and processing data for remuneration.
- has minimum 1 year experience on similar position
- is well well-organized and pays great attention to details
- has very good English skills
- has ability to prioritize tasks
- keeps high standards of quality and accuracy of own work
- has good knowledge of MS Office
- is opened to new tasks and changes
- knowledge of Optima HR & payroll system will be advantage
- basic skills in Danish will be advantage.
- employment contract and attractive salary aligned to your skills, experience and performance
- challenging job in an established, well run, of high standards company where your opinion matters
- work within Scandinavian corporate culture with high level of independence and openness to people of all nationalities
- friendly atmosphere in well organized, ergonomic and nice office close to the city center
- professional training and courses co-financed by the company
- private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- additional benefits e.g. Medicover Sport, integration parties
- fruits and vegetables available for whole week at the office.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku
Eryk Sp. z o.o.