Job Description & Summary
We invite you to join our PwC PMO team working within the Financial Crime Unit in Gdańsk and Warsaw. We are a constantly growing group of specialists who are passionate about Project Management. We support FCU strategy execution through setting up Portfolio, Programme and Project Management standards, sharing PM expertise and overseeing successful delivery of the whole portfolio. In parallel, we keep ourselves busy with providing professional services to other PwC teams (e.g. Public, Cyber, IT, FS) and developing our consulting offer in the area of PPM/PMO Managed Services.
In doing so, we closely cooperate with our Partners across the global PwC Network. Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
What will be your job:
- Provide administrative support to various project managers and team leaders
- Organize meetings and workshops
- Implement agreed upon project standards and tools
- Maintain documentation for projects, including risks tracking, action logs and project deliverables
- Maintain status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
- Maintain and update project management reporting tools
- Provide ad-hoc support across the organisation
What we have to offer:
- Well defined career path in PMO/PM in a renowned global network
- Work in a dynamic team providing services to reputable international clients
- Attractive benefits package
What we expect from you:
- University degree
- Excellent written and spoken German and English (proven by certificates would be an asset)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
- Flexible and proactive work style
- Ability to learn fast the new areas of expertise
- Ability to understand and work in a multi-cultural environment
- PMO professional experience would be an asset
- Interest in PMO/Project Management as a career path
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesteśmy siecią firm działającą w 155 krajach. Zatrudniamy ponad 284 tys. osób,
które dostarczają naszym klientom najwyższej jakości usługi w zakresie doradztwa biznesowego, technologicznego, podatkowo-prawnego oraz audytu.
W Polsce PwC posiada biura w 7 miastach oraz Financial Crime Unit w Gdańsku, dwa Centra Usług Wspólnych w Katowicach i Opolu oraz oddział PwC IT Services w Lublinie. PwC w Polsce zatrudnia ponad 6000 osób.
Proces rekrutacji - Studenci i absolwenci
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Game-Based Assessment
- Krok Weryfikacja języka
- Krok Assessment Center / Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
Proces rekrutacji - Profesjonaliści
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Informacja zwrotna