We are now looking for a People Process Developer to support Nordea’s Group People organisation. This is a unique opportunity for you to be a part of shaping Nordea’s future competitiveness by digitalising our people services. The People Process Developer is responsible for the end-to-end implementation and design of our processes in HR/payroll area.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You’ll join People Service Centre in Group People, where we design, deliver, measure and improve the core People processes in collaboration with Global Service lines and Centres of Excellence for creating better user experiences for all our employees and people leaders in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage various HR/payroll related changes to existing processes for Nordic countries, Poland and Estonia (i.e. employee data, compensation, benefits, time, deductions etc.)
- Conduct/coordinate preliminary business analysis, translate process‘ change needs into product requirements to ensure sustainable design of the solution, according to best practices
- Coordinate project work/Work in all kinds of project teams and working groups to implement requested changes
- Cooperate closely with global payroll vendor to follow up on all change deliveries, conduct end-to-end process testing of designed solution to ensure proper payroll outcome quality
- Manage and maintain the changes requests’ backlog, monitor and communicate progress and deliveries to internal stakeholders and vendors
- Evaluate quality of change deliveries, analyse and optimise processes, functions, seek for process improvements and global process alignment
- Act as a global SME for HR/payroll processes, support operational teams in daily business
Welcome to a team which is a central part in the transformation journey of Nordea’s people services!
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this position we are looking for a solution-oriented person who has a track record of driving product roadmaps and managing stakeholder relationships successfully, someone who thrives working with end-to-end solutions and processes, and can work both on a very strategical but also on an operational level.
Your experience and background:
- Solid experience and In-depth understanding of HR processes, process dependencies and improvement (Success Factors/SAP HR knowledge would be an advantage)
- Professional experience in Project Management and Process Management
- Understanding of payroll and post-payroll process will be an asset
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and willingness to drive process automation initiatives
- Ability to keep a holistic overview combined with effective prioritisation and organising skills to ensure successful facilitation and implementation of the product roadmap progress
- Positive, collaborative and open attitude to changes and working with cross functional teams
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22 August 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.