Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources, but we are not looking for an employee to our company.
Currently we are conducting the recruitment process for a global company from Ireland that provides consulting, modern technology and outsourcing services.
Probably, it is not important for you, but we would like to prove you development opportunities in this place...
The company cooperates with the largest and most recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation through five pillars of their activities: Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. They work in over 200 cities, in over 40 industries.
What would you do?
- Customer Service activities related to service and repair requests from the customers over the phone or via e-mail;
- Validation of contractual agreements related to Service and Repair process;
- Order management and returns management activities in SAP;
- Coordination of service and repair process with internal teams and spare parts vendors;
- Ensures resolution of queries within the contractual metrics.
Are you still not sure what you will be doing? Send your CV, I'll tell you more
- Very good English (min. B2) and excellent French (min. C1), because you will be in contact with business clients;
- Experience in Customer Service would be an asset;
- Excel and Word skills;
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with clients and technological solutions ensuring professional solutions for business;
- Possibility to choose trainings allowing to develop potential;
- Possibility to move permanently or for a specified period to another project implemented in Warsaw, in other Polish cities or outside our borders;
- Opportunity to get involved in initiatives in the field of corporate social responsibility;
- Opportunity to take part in numerous initiatives, including: Runner's Club, family events, photography classes;
- Social package: private medical care, a multisport card, a life insurance, a lunch card;
- Friendly work atmosphere in a multicultural environment.