Aon Global HR Shared Service is establishing a new functional center – Data Governance - to solve inherent HR data management within the organization by creating data quality controls and data management, security framework to support self-service, HR Information management and integration of data across systems and design processes and policies that support maintenance of data within systems of record.
Senior HR Data Analyst will:
- Act as Senior Specialist – Individual Contributor to drive data excellence into global markets.
- Execute on action plans, communications and stakeholder management to counsel and advise Local HR on how to better maintain data and execute to global standards.
- Consult and advise on continuous improvement opportunities tied to Workday configuration to solution areas of opportunity.
- Develop one time approaches and ongoing processes that enable data accuracy and accountability for aligned support model and global roles.
- Develop and present global HR data scorecard to analyse root cause of data issues and identify opportunities for data improvement
- Act as “deployment resources “ to translate the Data Governance strategy to country/region specific action plans and communications
- Develop and maintain deep relationship with in country global HR/Finance resources and be seen as trusted advisor and partner to execute on change
- Create and manage defensive queries
- Create detailed project plans out of challenges identified in HR Data Governance program and execute them
- Understanding of HR processes, data structures and dependencies
- General knowledge of Workday HCM
- Ability to perform data analysis in Excel
- Data analysis skills
- Advanced MsOffice skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in implementation of Workday will be an asset
- Data security awareness will be an asset
- Excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
Continuous improvement drive
- Spotless record & strong ethos
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.