Cruise ship is like a floating city with cozy hotels, casual and luxury restaurants, kid's rooms, pools, casinos, theaters, and penetrating joyful atmosphere of fun.
- To go through Carnival Bar Training successfully during first month on board
- Always arrive at work at the specified time in a clean, company specified uniform.
- Bar servers must have a comprehensive knowledge of the ingredients and prices of all drinks on the menu as well as the daily specials and any promotional sale for the day.
- To ensure that the waiter station is set up according to the Carnival standard as well as fully stocked with ice and glasses.
- To ensure that tables are kept clean and that menus and ashtrays are clean and in place.
- Scrutinize the bar area to ensure all furniture is in good condition. Report any deficiency to the Bar Manager or Assistant bar manager.
- To be aware of any special promotions and advise your guests accordingly.
- Ensure that the bar is cleaned at the end of each shift as per the established standards
- 2-3 years bar service experience preferably in a high volume bar service
- Good knowledge of alcohol drinks, cocktails, ingredients
- Min. 21 years old
- Advanced spoken English and strong communicaiton skills
- Ability to upsale the order and handle complaints
- Hospitable, positive attitude, motivated personality
- Covid vaccination is still mandatory prior to joining
- Nationalities that we accept for this recruitment run: EU citizens, and also candidates from Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan.
- free food and accommodation on board
- first joining ticket and all following travel are covered by the company
- medical insurance provided during contract
- contract approx. 6-7 months, followed by 2 months vacation
- activities for crew on board and possibility to go ashore when off duty
- opportunity to save money and travel while working
- meet new friends from all over the world
- great chance to show yourself and build a career in international team
ISMIRA Recruitment and Crewing Agency
Recruitment & Crewing Agency “ISMIRA“ offers legal jobs on cruise ships. 17 years we are successfully selecting and placing service personnel with the most famous and successful cruise companies in the World