- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Travel around the World
- Experience working with more than 72 nationalities
- Permanent job based on 29 weeks contract followed by 10 weeks vacation
- Save Money as you do not pay for food and accommodation on board
- Visa fee will be reimbursed on board
- Medical insurance provided during contract
- Learns and uses appropriate food and wine terminology and pronunciation. Becomes knowledgeable of menu descriptions and wine lists in order to discuss items appropriately and to enhance the guests' dining experience.
- Provides on-the-job leadership and guidance to Assistant Waiters to strengthen their current performance and in preparation for possible advancement to a Head Waiter position.
- Obtains linen, silverware, glassware, and china to set tables.
- Arranges settings on tables per The Royal Way.
- Greets and escorts guests, where applicable to their assigned seats, or to available seating, per The Royal Way.
- Presents both food and beverage menus to guests, suggests dinner courses, appropriate wines and answers questions regarding menu and wine selections per The Royal Way. Makes recommendations to entice guests while meeting management goals to reduce particular inventory stock.
- Relays order to galley as required and serves courses from galley and beverages from various locations.
- Provides quality control of all food and beverage presentations. Garnishes and decorates items as required prior to serving.
- Enters food and beverage orders in the point-of-sale system.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and integrity of assigned station including (but not limited to) table pieces, side stands and chairs.
- Observes guests to anticipate their needs, responds to any additional requests and determines when the food and beverage service has been completed.
- 2-3 years experience as Captain, Chef-de-Rang or Head Waiter preferably in combination with Restaurant Management duties in 4-5 star restaurant. Shipboard experience is preferred.
- High level of English language.
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian, or Portuguese is highly desirable.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a multicultural environment.
- Minimum 21 years old.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with WHO approved vaccine.
- Desire to learn and commitment to quality guest service.
Apply and start your unique journey on a cruise ship!
If you are interested, please send your CV in Engilsh by clicking on the APPLY button.
ISMIRA Recruitment and Crewing Agency
Recruitment & Crewing Agency “ISMIRA“ offers legal jobs on cruise ships. 17 years we are successfully selecting and placing service personnel with the most famous and successful cruise companies in the World