We are an international technical service provider with over 200 technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish. Currently we are looking for a competent, well-organized employee who is interested in sales.
As Eryk’s Sales Representative, you will ensure new leads, sales opportunities and orders for the company. We are looking for a dynamic person with a strong understanding of the B2B sales process. A person who will contribute with generating leads, building relationships and closing deals. Your key skills are among other the ability to showcase our offers in a competitive way and your strong negotiating skills. You can close a deal and you will often have to performpresentations, attend in networking events and exhibitions. You must expect approx. 75 travel days per year since our customers are located all over the world, although primarily in Europe. Your workplace will be our shared service center in Szczecin where you will cooperate with a team of more than 30 highly skilled and dedicated colleagues, in an international, English-speaking and friendly environment.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to prospective customers – B2B market
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relations
- Negotiate contracts with prospective customers
- Generate leads and prepare offers to potential customers
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective customers.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote our services
- Reach out to potential customers through cold canvassing
- Follow sales targets and deliver within deadlines
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and create status reports
- Are fluent in English
- Are an efficient communicator in order to build good relations both within and outside the company
- Have experience in an international B2B sales
- Have higher education in business or trade
- Are a natural or self-taught “hunter”
- Are well-organized, dynamic, and like to meet new people
- Like to be challenged
- Employment contract and attractive salary aligned to your skills, experience and performance
- Challenging job in an established, well run, of high standards company where your opinion matters
- We are open to people of all nationalities and offer work within Scandinavian corporate culture with high level of independence
- Friendly atmosphere in a well organized, ergonomic and a pleasant office in the city center
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Integration parties
- Professional training and courses financed by the company
Eryk Sp. z o.o.