ISS is a company that was founded in 1901 in Denmark and today has branches in over 50 countries and employs almost 500 000 people. ISS Lietuva started operating in 2005 and today has over 200 employees. ISS Lietuva provides integrated facility services such as office support, cleaning, catering, technical maintenance, security, health and safety and etc.
- Overall responsibility for retention and development of contract through needed strategic and tactical actions, ensuring a sustainable, successful and long-term relationship between ISS and customer;
- Be point of contact for the Customer for all strategic and tactical needs, maintain effective relationships with Client;
- Manage client interactions and maintain stakeholder relationship across contract;
- Drive operational execution according to SLA and operational development of IFS solutions across the account;
- Lead, monitor and follow up the onsite services leads;
- Secure excellence in service delivery and focus on continuous improvements;
- Monitor and follow up the management of resources (people, materials) to ensure budgetary control and profitability (P&L responsible);
- Identify and address development contract opportunities through above base sales;
- Manage, follow up and address development needs of the team;
- Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in line with current legislation and company HSE policies and procedures;
- Provide monthly qualitative analyses on financial indicators at contract level through adequate reports.
Personal & Professional Qualifications:
- Economical, Engineering or Management studies;
- Previous 3-5 years’ work experience in managing teams;
- Strong customer and client focus – must have experience in customer facing Facilities Management environment;
- Experience of working with P&L: interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions;
- Open to listening, understanding and implementing new ideas, concepts and practices;
- Excellent communication skills, both in Lithuanian and in English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
- Driving license.
- Opportunity to join our team and support our vision to become the greatest service organisation in the world;
- Uniq experience with international clients;
- A team and support of professionals;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Extra curriculum activities in the company.
ISS Facility Services Sp. z o.o.
ISS FACILITY SERVICES POLSKA wchodzi w skład międzynarodowej Grupy ISS założonej w 1901 r., jednego z największych na świecie usługodawców w zakresie Facility Services.
W Polsce firma działa od 1995 r. i zatrudnia około 2500 pracowników. Podstawową działalnością ISS w Polsce jest kompleksowa obsługa obiektów.