Salary: 7025 PLN gross + 1200 PLN gross (home support contribution)
Bonus Scheme: up to 550 PLN monthly
Location: Work from Home/ Full time position
Training: 3 week comprehensive training program
Additional Benefits Include: private health care, gym membership, employee discount, pension, referral bonus, engagement activities, learning and development financial support.
Working from home, you will be part of our award winning Customer Service Team, enhancing our customers experience. Our team thrives on relentless customer focus, with all our Consultants having the autonomy to manage and resolve queries; from the very first order through to delivery and aftercare enquiries. At Wayfair we support, empower and value our employees' voice.
- Build a positive experience with our customers through various mediums such as: live chat and email; whilst navigating multiple software applications and technologies simultaneously.
- Drive relentless customer focus with effective and timely support of post-order issues (returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back ordered items, and any issues with fulfillment)
- Demonstrate effective communication techniques to seamlessly handle and resolve customer conflict using good judgement in a professional and friendly manner.
- Drive results with agility against customer service, efficiency and issue resolution targets
- Identify areas of innovation and improvement, whilst collaborating effectively with your team.
- Fluency (C1 / C2 level) in German language and at least B2 level in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a passion for helping others
- To be technically proficient, analytical and solution focused.
- Previous customer service experience within a customer facing role.
- The ability to operate effectively within a high volume, fast paced, target driven environment.
- Consistent internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps (upload) using a hard-wire internet connection directly into your service providers router.
- A distraction free, dedicated workspace (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment).
- Training schedule week 1-3 - fixed hours Monday to Friday 09:30 to 18:00
- Working Hours from week 4 - A planned, 13 week schedule (40 hours per week, 8 hours per day), inclusive of Monday to Sunday, and during our business operating hours of 08:00 to 22.00
Disclaimer: Please note that Wayfair uses multiple job titles and locations to increase the optimisation of posts and should your application be successful the job title may differ to that observed.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice. If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at email@example.com.