- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team;
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy, which will be offered free of charge in exchange for your experience and work;
- Accommodation and meals included during the language course;
- Have everything organized from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registration etc.
- A team that is always willing to help!
We help you through the whole process, from the first phone call to the last check to make sure you are happy with your new job. Together we go through the application process, organize the administrative and organizational matters, and guide you with language training and accommodation. Take the first step by sending us your resume and having an interview!
Thanks to us, you can fully concentrate on your profession, while we organize everything for you: from contract negotiations and accommodation, to insurance and registration.
Do you dream of taking your career to the next level?
Have you ever thought about living and working in the Netherlands?
Are you ready to make that decision? If yes, this job vacancy is for you!
We are looking for Health Care Assistants to work in the Netherlands.
Work in a reliable, value-based, quality, and growth-oriented organization in the elderly care sector in the Netherlands, Zeeland. There are 8 different locations, with super-modern buildings and all the necessary infrastructure that patients need to live a life with freedom and equality.
Helping the resident to maintain control of their own lives for as long as possible by offering good care and support. Quality of life. Every patient is unique and so is every healthcare provider.
- Minimum diploma Health Care Technician/Auxiliary or Bachelor's degree in Nursing;
- Minimum of one-year work experience with Elderly;
- Willingness to learn, develop and take on new challenges;
- Demonstrates empathy and treats others with dignity and respect.
- European Nationality;
- Diploma awarded or recognized by an EU country;
- If the diploma was obtained outside the European Union, this diploma must have been recognized in an EU country for at least 3 consecutive years;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Willingness to learn Dutch up to level B2. We will help you with this process;
- Be available for work, for a long period of time.
- We offer:
- A good work-life balance;
- A salary in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement for nursing homes, depending on relevant work experience, starting at €2,600,- gross per month for full-time work based on 36 hours per week);
- Possibility of annual salary adjustment;
- 22-24 days paid vacation per year;
- 8% of extra salary paid as a vacation;
- Working in a trusted, values-based organization focused on quality and growth.