*Please note that the position is based in Riga, Latvia and we will help you to relocate
*We can issue a work permit for non-EU citizens, which will allow you to reside and work in our country.
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting environment and dynamically growing company?
Then join our team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
- Back office support only
- Taking over general administrative tasks
- Provide online support for specific cases
- Achieving and ensuring the quality standards
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Ukrainian language
- Very good knowledge of English
- Willing to move to Riga as soon as possible
- Affinity with back office services
- Excellent computer skills necessary for speed and quality of work
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Goal-oriented work approach
- Ability to work in a team
- Relocation assistance for smooth transition
- Assistance in preparing work permit documents
- Attractive salary
- Attractive employee referral bonus program
- Private health insurance after probation period
- Respectful and appreciative treatment and cooperation with colleagues
- Working as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally growing company
- Great office with modern workspaces at the city center of Riga
- Positive international working environment; fun floor with PlayStation, table tennis, and many more
- Regular fruit deliveries for a healthy lifestyle and free drinks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants, and more
- The Employer shall provide any software and licenses
TELUS International Europe
TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.