Main condition of employment is that you are available to travel to or work at any of the Company’s work locations, project sites or company offices in Ireland, UK or Europe.
- to work as a safety advisor and ensure full compliance on site,
- monitor safety performance and advise on compliance with company health, safety and social care policies as well as company security management system,
- develop safety documents in conjunction with the Site Forepersons/ Site Agent/Project Manager,
- assist in conducting regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system,
- communicate the findings of the audits to site management and assist in the closure of issues in line with company policy,
- ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors working on site,
- ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation,
- advise/assist the Site/Project Management team in drafting and communicating method statements for high risk activities,
- support the site management in ensuring the records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment,
- manage company Safety Advisors / Officers on site,
- assist in incident/accident investigation reporting and filing,
- advise on personal protection equipment required by employees,
- serve as company representative at site meetings when requested,
- manage the Tool Box Schedule for the project including attendance records,
- compile and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site management team,
- advise site management on the first aid requirements for the project,
- give advice to site management on training requirements for each project,
- inform and assist site management on the preparation of the safety file for handover to the client at the end of the project,
- furnish safety reports to head office as required,
- comply with other reasonable request from senior management on matters of safety not to the detriment of the core duties,
- ensure compliance and promote good work practices in relation to health, safety and welfare management systems.
- relevant Safety Qualification,
- 1-4 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with an M&E Contractor,
- proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel),
- must be fluent in either Polish, Slovakian or Hungarian,
- must be communicative in English,
- capable of working on their own Initiative,
- experience with Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
- main condition of employment is that you are available to travel to or work at any of the Company’s work locations, project sites or company offices in Ireland, UK or Europe (Holland, Denmark, Sweden).
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji poprzez przycisk
AA Euro Recruitment Poland